Register to Attend
HOW Design Live 2017 Registration Options
Build the perfect creative getaway this year with 2017’s brand-new registration options. Whether you want to experience it all, or you can only get away for a few days, there’s a HOW option for you:
If you are registering a Group, please use the promo codes below:
For Groups 5-9:
Use code GRP5BT for Big Tickets
Use code GRP53D for 3-Day Tickets
Use code GRP51D for 1-Day Tickets
For Groups 10+:
Use code GRP10BT for Big Tickets
Use code GRP103D for 3-Day Tickets
Use code GRP101D for 1-Day Tickets
Interested in becoming a VIP? Click here!
Primary Registration Options
Consider The Big Ticket your all-access pass. It’s your very best HOW Design Live value!
- Access to all breakout sessions, Keynotes, Master Classes, Exhibit Hall and receptions for all five days (note: Does not include pre-conference workshops, Get Better Client Bootcamp or CMO Strategy Sessions).
- Plus, you’ll receive audio and video recordings from many of the sessions, included free with your registration.
- Plus you have the opportunity to upgrade to a VIP pass.
New! 3-Day Ticket
Choose any three consecutive days!
- Access to all breakout sessions, Keynotes, receptions and Exhibit Hall on the days attending (note: Does not include pre-conference workshops, Master Classes, CMO Strategy Sessions, Get Better Clients Bootcamp or audio/video recordings)
- Flexibility! Change the days selected at any time by clicking the Modify Registration link in your confirmation email or at the beginning of online registration.
- Plus you have the opportunity to upgrade to a VIP pass.
Maximize your time and money! Choose any day.
- Access to all breakout sessions, Keynotes and receptions on the day you select and access to Exhibit Hall if open on the day you select. (note: Does not include pre-conference workshops, Master Classes, CMO Strategy Sessions, Get Better Client Bootcamp or audio/video recordings)
- Flexibility! Change the day selected at any time by clicking the Modify Registration link in your confirmation email or at the beginning of online registration
Enjoy Big Ticket access to HOW Design Live at a special price!
- Access to all breakout sessions, Keynotes, Exhibit Hall and receptions for any or all five days (note: Does not include Workshops, Master Classes, CMO Strategy Sessions, Get Better Clients Bootcamp or video/audio recordings).
Exhibit Hall-Only Ticket
Experience the HOW Design Live Exhibit Hall on Thursday, May 4th. There will be extended exhibit hall hours to accommodate our exhibit hall only attendees. Come see all the newest products and services for designers including, but not limited to, paper, printing, software, stock photography and typography!
Pre-Conference Programs, Tuesday, May 2
New! Workshops – $195
HOW Design Live Workshops are intensive, hands on working sessions where you get a chance to develop your skills through collaboration with other attendees and experiential learning.
New! Master Classes – $295
Masterclasses are intensive pre-conference sessions that will enable you to get deep into a single topic to fully develop a skill or further develop your competence in work related areas.
New! IHAF Master Class – $295
Join IHAF for a compelling session highlighting the top trends in-house today. Corporate marketing and design managers from leading national brands will walk you through the steps they took to advance the talent on their teams and the effectiveness of their organizations, resulting in some of the highest performing in-house agencies (and some of the best work) in the country.
New! Get Better Clients Bootcamp: Presented by Marketing Mentor – $295
“How do you get better clients?” That’s the question that every speaker at this ½ day intensive “master class” will have a different answer to, a simple strategy that can be implemented by creative entrepreneurs at all levels, from solopreneurs to agency owners.
In 20 minute sessions, each will share their practical, how-to marketing tool/strategy. Strategies could include: Speaking engagement, thought leadership and content marketing, contact marketing (super-focused and customized direct outreach to dream clients) and getting PR and media attention.
Are You A Marketing Professional? This Is For You!
New! CMO Strategy Sessions with IHAF – $295
Wednesday, May 3 – Friday, May 5, 2017
What is your corporate creative group doing to explore new opportunities, expand into new areas, and break new ground to lead your company’s brand? IHAF’s CMO Strategy Sessions explore a new topic each day—from functional competencies and service offerings to project composition and operating practices. Intended specifically for senior leaders and marketing executives, these discussion groups will challenge you to come up with new ways to expand the capacity, capability, practice areas, and potential of your team.
Become a VIP! – $295
NEW! VIP Ticket – The VIP is a concierge-level pass to HOW Design Live. Available only to attendees with a Big Ticket or a 3-Day Ticket, the VIP exclusives will make your HOW Design Live experience even more remarkable! Not only do you get access to all sessions, keynotes and networking events for each day of your registration, you also get audio/video recordings from most of the sessions. You will receive additional benefits unique to VIP registrants that will make your HOW Design Live experience even more remarkable. There are limited quantities available, so upgrade today! Here’s what’s included:
- VIP Registration/Badge Pick Up Area to Avoid Long Lines
- Early Admission to Keynote Presentations to Get Great Seats
- Portable Charger to Power Your Devices
- Starbucks Coupons to Be Used During Coffee Breaks
- Lyft Credits to Transport You Around the City
- Extra Drink Tickets During the Opening/Closing Receptions
- 50% Discount on a HOW University Course to Continue Your Learning Experience
- Free Book from HOW Magazine’s MyDesignShop Store
- Water Bottle and a Snack
- HOW Design Live T-Shirt in Your Size
- Special gift for VIP ticket holder
- MOO Notebook
- International Paper Notebook
- A free Creative Live course by Michael Bierut and Jessica Helfand