Call for Speakers
HOW hosts the graphic design industry’s most renowned graphic design conferences, and we’re constantly on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas. The theme for HOW Design Live May 7-10, 2019 in Chicago is “Future Forward”.
Our goal with all our events is to deliver helpful, practical, real-world information to our attendees. HOW Events are curated experiences. The HOW team will review each submission; however, we are only able to accommodate proposals that best meet our programming needs.
We look forward to your submission! If you have any specific questions please contact Amy Conover, HOW Content Manager, and indicate “speaker proposal” in the subject line: amy.conover@HOWDesignLive.com
The ideal HOW speaker is:
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of large groups – ranging from 200-4,000 people
- Passionate about sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge on topics which include design inspiration, creativity, design disciplines, design business, marketing, leadership, branding and packaging, career development, HOW-To, In-House, leadership and building a better community
- Willing to partner with HOW and our team to deliver the best possible content experience and relevant information for our audience
- Available to attend the entire event and engage with attendees, schedule permitting
- Committed to sharing HOW on and with your social networks
- Interested in partnering with HOW and staying connected to the HOW community beyond the conference itself
- Available onsite for a 10-minute video or HOW audio interview (for potential usage in future HOW video content materials and event wrap-up videos)
To submit a speaker for consideration, you must complete the speaker proposal form: