Creative Trailblazers to Headline HOW Design Live, April 30 – May 3 in Boston
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MEDIA CONTACT: Aaron Kiel ak PR Group
919-325-3358 – Office
310-699-4805 – Cell
HOW Keynote Presenters to Inspire Designers, Marketers and Creatives with Fresh Ideas,New Strategies and Techniques to Empower Their Professional Careers
NEW YORK (Feb. 1, 2018) — HOW Design Live (featuring The Dieline Conference and the all-new event for marketers, HOW Marketing Live with the American Marketing Association) is bringing creative trailblazers and industry icons to its main stage, April 30 – May 3, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass. The keynote presenters will distill the most important lessons they’ve learned in their careers into concrete advice and inspiration. Registration for HOW Design Live – the most inspiring, educational and talked-about design event anywhere in the world – is open at howdesignlive.com (register early for the best rate).
HOW Design Live 2018 keynote presenters include:
- Adam J. Kurtz, designer, artist and author of 1 Page at a Time, Pick Me Up and Things Are What You Make of Them
- Brian Collins, co-founder and chief creative officer, COLLINS
- Daniel Pink, No. 1 New York Times bestselling author of several books, including Drive, To Sell Is Human and his latest, When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Times
- Dorie Clark, adjunct professor at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and author of Entrepreneurial You, as well as Reinventing You and Stand Out
- Dorothéa Bozicolona-Volpe, strategic digital marketing executive, Social Espionage
- Giorgia Lupi, co-founder and design director of Accurat, co-author of Dear Data
- James Sommerville, vice president of global design, The Coca-Cola Company
- Nick Law, vice chairman, global chief creative officer, R/GA
- Sagi Haviv, partner and designer, Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv, co-author of Identify: Basic Principles of Identity Design in the Iconic Trademarks of Chermayeff & Geismar and the forthcoming Identity: Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv
- Sarah Rich, writer, editor and brand strategy consultant, and co-editor of Leave Me Alone With the Recipes, The Life, Art and Cookbook of Cipe Pineles
- Wendy MacNaughton, a New York Times best-selling illustrator and graphic journalist – some of her books include Meanwhile in San Francisco, The City in Its Own Words, Salt Fat Acid Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking and Gutsy Girl: Escapades for Your Life of Epic Adventure; she most recently co-edited Leave Me Alone with the Recipes
Attendees of HOW Design Live include designers of all stripes seeking to refine their expertise, acquire and develop new skills and have a positive impact on the world through the work they create for their clients, employers or themselves. The event also attracts: creative leaders and team managers, business owners, solopreneurs, agency principals, communicators and marketing professionals.
Visit http://howdesignlive.com to learn more about the event and to register (register early for the best rate). For all registration-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to follow HOW on social media at: @HOWEvent (Facebook), @HOWEvents (Twitter), @how_events (Instagram) or via #HOWLive.
About Emerald Expositions
HOW Design Live is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. https://www.emeraldexpositions.com
# # #
Note to Editors: Press passes, artwork, interviews may be requested.