HOW Design Live Publishes New White Paper, ‘The Intersection of Design and Marketing’
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MEDIA CONTACT: Aaron Kiel ak PR Group
919-325-3358 – Office
310-699-4805 – Cell
White Paper Highlights Speakers from the Creative Community and HOW Design Live, April 30 – May 3 in Boston
NEW YORK (March 20, 2018) — HOW Design Live released a new white paper for the creative community, The Intersection of Design and Marketing. The free white paper offers advice and tips from some of the top creative minds in design, branding and marketing. To download the free white paper, visit http://howdesignlive.com/white-paper.
HOW Design Live takes place April 30 – May 3, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass., and features The Dieline Conference and the all-new event for marketers, HOW Marketing Live with the American Marketing Association. Registration for HOW Design Live – the most inspiring, educational and talked-about design event anywhere in the world – is open at howdesignlive.com (register early for the best rate).
“The HOW Design Live 2018 white paper is a must read for any designer or marketer,” said Amy Conover, content manager for HOW events. “We’ve complied some truly valuable insights from numerous speakers who will present at the upcoming HOW Design Live in Boston – all related to the theme of ‘The Intersection of Design and Marketing.’ In addition, the white paper is co-presented by Printing Industries of America, the largest graphic arts trade association, and the Association for Print Technologies, which is dedicated to supporting the entire commercial printing value chain, from print to digital. Of course, both organizations are also at the center of design and marketing, as well as featured in the white paper.”
Topics and experts in the HOW Design Live white paper include:
- “Hello Marketing. This is Design.” by Aaron Keller, Founding Partner and Managing Principal, Capsule
- “The Intersection of Design and Marketing” by Paul Foulkes-Arellano, Head of Client Programs, Precipice Design
- “4 Tips to Achieve Success” by Fe Amarante, Manager, Global Design, The Hershey Company
- “Put Play into Design and Marketing” by Vanessa B. Dewey, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Adobe Creative Jam Enterprise
- “Are You a Marketer or a Designer?” by Justin Ahrens, Creative Director of Rule29, Author of Life Kerning
- “Do Designers Speak Marketing?” By Ilise Benun, Founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, Business Coach and Author
- “Focus on the Human Story” by Meena Kothandaraman, Founding Member, twig+fish
- “The Street Corner of Subjective and Objective” by Bill Gardner, Owner and President, Gardner Design
- “I Get So Emotional, Baby…” by Douglas Spencer, President, Spencer Brenneman, LLC.
- “Creating Meaningful Futures Through Design” by Cato Hunt, Director, Space Doctors
- “8 Things Every Creative Should Know” by Adam J. Kurtz, Designer, Artist, Author of Things Are What You Make of Them
- “Is It Hard to Start Your Own Design Studio?” by Chi-An Benjamin De Leo, Co-founder, Rice Creative
- “Be a Change-Maker and Move the World Through Design” by Joshua James Breidenbach, Co-founder, Rice Creative
- “Don’t Let This Particular Document Sabotage Your Design or Marketing” by Katie Lane, Attorney and Negotiation Coach
- “Your Most Valuable Collaboration Tool: Creative Briefs” by Emily Cohen, Designer, Consultant, Speaker and Author
- “Preflight for Success” by Joe Marin, Vice-President of Education & Training, Printing Industries of America – a HOW Design Live white paper “Presenting Partner”
- “Retail Marketing – Print Is Alive and Well” by Rekha Ratnam, Senior Director of PRIMIR Market Research, Association for Print Technologies – a HOW Design Live white paper “Presenting Partner”
Attendees of HOW Design Live include designers of all stripes seeking to refine their expertise, acquire and develop new skills and have a positive impact on the world through the work they create for their clients, employers or themselves. The event also attracts: creative leaders and team managers, business owners, solopreneurs, agency principals, communicators and marketing professionals.
Visit http://howdesignlive.com to learn more about the event and to register (register early for the best rate). For all registration-related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to follow HOW on social media at: @HOWEvent (Facebook), @HOWEvents (Twitter), @how_events (Instagram) or via #HOWLive.
About Emerald Expositions
HOW Design Live is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. https://www.emeraldexpositions.com
# # #
Note to Editors: Press passes available to qualified press; photos of the conference may be requested.